Real Estate Services of Palm Coast features a FULL TIME, FULL SERVICE property management department with personalized service.
Following please find a brief outline of our property management services:
- Advertise property for rent in Flagler County Pennysaver
- Advertise property for rent in our office picture window
- Advertise property for rent on our website at www.realestateserv.com
- Advertise property for rent on www.realtor.com
- Advertise property for rent in the Flagler County Multiple Listing Service
- Place for rent sign on property (where permitted)
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Process application and run full credit check with no fee to you
- Prepare residential lease
- Collect and maintain security deposit, equal to 1 ½ months rent, in a non-interest bearing escrow account
- Collect monthly rent, issue you monthly owner statements and corporate checks no later than the 10th of every month
- Issue year end expense reports and 1099 miscellaneous income forms
- Monitor property with a monthly exterior drive by
- Negotiate lease renewals and perform annual interior inspections
- Supervise any necessary repair work. Generally we authorize any repairs up to $200.00. Anything over that we contact you for approval prior to any work being done.
- Register the property as a rental with the City of Palm Coast in accordance with city ordinances (where required)
Our fee is 11% of the monthly rent collected and is deducted on a monthly basis; we don’t get paid unless your property is rented.
Let us manage your investment property whether it be a house, condominium or duplex and we will keep it rented FULL TIME for you.
We have hundreds of satisfied Property Owners and will gladly furnish references upon request. Contact us at (386) 445-8388 or 877-445-8388 for a free no obligation consultation.